Using the latest Level III copper testing instruments such as the Fluke DTX 1800 Cable Analyzer and Agilent Wirescope 350, we guarantee that your cabling infrastructure will meet and exceed your system requirements. Alliance also uses the latest in fiber optic testing technologies to guarantee the throughput on your backbone fiber optic networks. Alliance can provide light source and power meter readings as well as fiber optic traces with our Exfo FTB-400 Optical Timed Domain Reflectometer (OTDR). We have the testing equipment and knowledge to guarantee that your network meets the design and layout specifications of your networking equipment and all local, state and federal codes.
- ALCATEL – Our Alcatel business phones range includes corded and DECT cordless phones which fit in all working environments, for both small and big companies.
- BERK-TEK – Berk-Tek is the leading manufacturer of high-performance copper and fiber optic cable in North America.
- BiCSi – RCDDs demonstrate knowledge in the design, integration and implementation of information technology
systems (ITS) and related infrastructure components.
- HUBBELL – Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications.
- LEVITON – Leviton has evolved into one of the largest privately-held global providers of electrical wiring devices, data connectivity solutions and lighting energy management systems.
- PANDUIT – Panduit is a world-class developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that help customers 0ptimize the physical infrastructure through simplification, agility, and operational efficiency.
- UNIPRISE - Uniprise solutions are ideal for enterprise customers that need superior value over world-class performance.
- ORTRONICS – As the leading provider of products and systems for electrical installations and information networks wherever people live and work, Legrand delivers an unequaled depth and breadth of innovative solutions.
- ADC KRONE (Tyco Electronics) – The combination of ADC and Tyco Electronics creates an industry leader, with the scope and geographic scale to help customers deliver needed capacity, from the core of the network all the way to the end user.
- SYSTIMAX – Highly advanced SYSTIMAX solutions give enterprise executives and IT managers plenty of power to tackle mission-critical, high-bandwidth and emerging applications.
- SIEMON – Delivers high performance copper and optical fiber cabling solutions for Data Centers, Local Area Networks and converged low voltage applications.
- AMP (Tyco Electronics) - Our nearly 100,000 employees partner with customers in virtually every industry—from consumer electronics, energy and healthcare, to automotive, aerospace and communication networks—enabling smarter, faster, better technologies to connect products to possibilities.
- MOHAWK – Mohawk was established in 1952 as a manufacturer of wire and cable products including LAN, composite and fiber optic cables.
- CORNING - Corning Cable Systems offers a broad range of end-to-end fiber optic and copper product solutions for customers’ telecommunications networks.
- SHORETEL – IP phone systems with unified communications and contact center built in.