Staffing & Managed Services
Staffing & Managed Services
Hiring full time employees for these activities is a time-consuming and exhaustive process that results in higher operations cost.
At ALLIANCE, we understand that your needs may vary from time to time, so our work is flexible, and we will reliably be there to fill in your gaps.
Qualified Manpower & Expert Services
At ALLIANCE we understand that your staffing needs vary depending on program scope, existing staff workloads and facility utilization. Hiring full time employees for these activities is a time-consuming and exhaustive process that results in higher operations cost. ALLIANCE Staffing Services can supply qualified manpower with the expert services your company needs at substantial savings to your bottom line while saving you valuable time and reducing risks of employee turnover to your company – the onus of responsibility is on us for replacement.
Maximize the potential of your technology and facilities with our easily scalable full time on-site and temporary staffing resources. ALLIANCE Staffing Services supplies on-site technology systems staffing to operate set-up, support and manage your operations so you can dedicate your resources and valuable personnel to core business activities.
ALLIANCE Staffing Services include Direct-Hire / Temporary / Temporary to Direct Hire / Contract Employees. Our professional, on-site staffing solutions provide comprehensive industry certified technical expertise for all your audio visual and communications systems including TS clearance if required for secure facility locations.
- Audio Video Multimedia Technicians
- Audio Visual Dispatcher
- NOC Technician / Operator
- Camera Operator and Engineers
- AV / VTC Management
- Videoconferencing (VTC) Engineers
- Enterprise Webcasting Technicians
- Digital Signage / Multimedia Operators
- Post Production Graphics Operator
- VTC Systems Administrator
- Level 1-2-3 Technicians
- NOC Technician / Operator
- Level 1-2-3 Moves / Adds / Changes
ALLIANCE Staffing Services include:
- An ALLIANCE staffing consultant will conduct a detailed review and needs analysis of existing and anticipated staffing levels. The consultant will work closely with IT/HR management, as well as other line employees, as necessary, identify, gather, understand and analyze AV/VTC staffing needs.
- Dedicated AV Account Manager and AV dispatcher providing high-touch, superior customer service under the direction of client’s information technology executive team that will result in standardized procedures for AV support and production work at client site.
- Establishing your company’s “bench” of skilled approved specialists for end-to-end AV/VTC management staffing or augmentation of AV operations support staff.
- Technical training services to help clients increase the productivity of their existing operations. Our diversity allows us to provide multiple engineering resources to our clients.
- Payroll and benefits administration tailored to clients specific in-house staff which will result in achieving affordable, innovative solutions to optimally manage HRMS business processes.
ALLIANCE’s Staffing Service is the nation’s leading provider of human resources management services to the Audio Visual and Communications marketplace. A fully accredited member of NSCA and ICIA, ALLIANCE understands the unique needs of our industry. Our specialized staffing services connect companies with top-notch, experienced professionals in engineering and technical operations.
For more information on our staffing solutions, please e-mail us at email@example.com or for immediate assistance with a certified staffing consultant call us at 973-276-0909
Proactive Remote Managed
Any project in audiovisual, communications, or security technology, from a state of the art data center to a telepresence videoconference system is a significant investment in technological capital by your company. ALLIANCE can help you protect your investment and avoid or eliminate expensive equipment failure by providing proactive, ongoing service and maintenance.
ALLIANCE provides comfort and convenience for all users of our solutions and products by ensuring that the systems are well maintained. Our technicians and engineers will ensure that your system is operating at optimal capacity by performing preventative maintenance procedures at regularly scheduled intervals.
As your dedicated service and support provider, we will:
- Catalogue every component of the system hardware
- Evaluate, inspect and test your existing system hardware & software to keep it operating at manufacturer specification and peak performance
- Adjust and/or update the control system programming
- Provide replacement parts and spare parts kits
- Deploy technicians to your site when necessary
For more information on our service & maintenance solutions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or for immediate assistance call 1-888-706-7378
We will work with your budget. We understand that you will need a firm quote before we get started.
Would you like to receive a complimentary project evaluation? Alliance specialists are ready to offer you recommendations.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We aim to be much more than a just another vendor. We are extension of your team, allowing you to focus on what you do best.
MULTIMEDIA / AUDIOVISUAL
DATA NETWORK INTEGRATION
Alliance works with both basic and complex schematics. Our technical teams will collaborate with your team to assess and evaluate the requirements to come up with the best solution for you. Read more…